Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Starting Brand Awareness!

I just needed to jump in! 

Checklist:
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn
  • Blog
I started a twitter account in December www.twitter.com/avalonfoster

I updated my personal LinkedIn account so that it's linked to the company business twitter account.  I use Hootsuite to update my personal LinkedIn and Facebook accounts and the company Twitter account.  I can post/twit at the same time to all three.  It makes it easier.

I've been reading and researching best practices for social media.  There are so many great resources out there.  One of the fastest growing websites for resources is www.hubspot.com. I've downloaded white papers and watched free webinars but we don't use their platform. 

I'm happy to share their resources that I have found with you on Hubspot:
How to Attract Customers with Twitter and Vine
25 Website Must Haves eBook
Anatomy of a Five Star Email
LinkedIn New Company Pages
30 Lead Generation Tips eBook

While I know that this is only the beginning and I'll be sharing more.  I would encourage you to check out Hubspot resources to build your brand awareness.

What have you done lately to build your brand awareness?

No comments:

Post a Comment